Greater Games Gathering

RPGA LFR 7-11 Tables

RPGA LFR 7-11 Tables

Post  jerrik on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Once again we have a full lvl1-4 table and a pretty empty lvl4-7. If we have enough interested in opening another
    lvl1-4 table we will but we do need to fill the lvl4-7 table too. As with the 2nd time slot, if it does not appear
    to be making, we will change it to a lvl 1-4. This does not mean that we can not run a 3rd table if needed.

-----------MUSTER TIME FOR SLOT 3 @ 6:45 pM---------- --
    Table 1 Start Time: 7pm
    GM: Robb P.
    Module: Core 1-3: Sense of Wonder
    You are summoned to help a cleric of Gond Wonderbringer, who seeks the location of a lost temple to the Lord of All Smiths. Think of all the marvelous inventions, lost since the Spellplague came crashing down on the nation of Lantan, that might lie waiting to be rediscovered and brought back to the lands of Faerûn! A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Nelanther Isles for characters levels 1-4.
    1. Chris G. (???? lvl ??)
    2. David V. (Leader lvl 4)
    3. Kevin K. (???? lvl ??)
    4. Wayne (???? lvl ??)

Table 1 Start Time: 7pm
    GM: Robert J.
    Module: Agla 1-1: Lost Temple of the Fey Gods
    Faeries, sprites, nymphs, and dryads – the fey creatures of Faerûn's wild places are often dismissed as nuisances and pranksters. Those who truly understand the fey know that as with all things natural, there is a darker side to these creatures of fancy. Could a rash of stolen food and sleep dust traps point to a more sinister threat lurking on the wild side of reality? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Aglarond for characters levels 1-4.
    1. Hugo P. (Controller lvl 2)
    2. Evan J. (Defender lvl 2)
    3. Vik W. (???? lvl ??)
    4. Sara (Leader lvl 1)
    5. Will B. (??? lvl ??)

This is an updated list of tables for our final time slot at the Convention. We do have a couple of open seats at each table and we would
    love to have new folks join us. Even if we fill this spots early, I think we could talk a DM into running a 3rd table if need be.

Brian

Last edited by jerrik on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: RPGA LFR 7-11 Tables

Post  ikomajedi on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:32 pm

I have a question for ya... Myself and a few others were curious about the D&D stuff. While we are not members of RPGA can we still play? Obviously we have no current characters, so we would probably have to start around 1st level...

Thanks!

The Andyman

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:32 pm

The member 'ikomajedi' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20-Sider' : 18

Post  jerrik on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

ikomajedi wrote:I have a question for ya... Myself and a few others were curious about the D&D stuff. While we are not members of RPGA can we still play? Obviously we have no current characters, so we would probably have to start around 1st level...

Thanks!

The Andyman

By all means, join us! Let me know who, when you all want to play and we will make sure we have room for each of you.

Brian

Post  ikomajedi on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Thanks! I sent you a PM. I think there will be 3 or 4 of us... We are experienced gamers, it's just that we haven't sat down and played a whole game of the "new" D&D. See ya there!

The Andyman

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:49 am