Greater Games Gathering

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greater Games Gathering

3 posters

Fire & Fury ACW rules

Wolf 359
    Wolf 359
    Boardmember
    Boardmember

Fire & Fury ACW rules Empty Fire & Fury ACW rules

Post  Wolf 359 Sun May 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey, all. I am looking for the Fire & Fury ACW rules published in the early 90's, the color-printed version. Anyone know anyone willing to part with them?

Watcher
    Watcher
    Mook
    Mook

Fire & Fury ACW rules Empty Re: Fire & Fury ACW rules

Post  Watcher Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 am

Go here:

I am sure they will be able to help you:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fireandfury/

- Greg
    infotechproximity8
    Mook
    Mook

Fire & Fury ACW rules Empty hxdz

Post  infotechproximity8 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 am

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests

Sponsored content

Fire & Fury ACW rules Empty Re: Fire & Fury ACW rules

Post  Sponsored content