Greater Games Gathering

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greater Games Gathering

3 posters

Board games?

Futzy
    Mook
    Mook

Board games? Empty Board games?

Post  Futzy Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:30 am

Hey, I was just curious, I've seen a lot of info on here about what will be going on in the RPG section and the miniature section, but there is little info on the board game section. Any scheduled events? Also, would it be possible to get a list of what games will be available to play?

Thanks,
    Futzy
    Admin
    Admin

Board games? Empty Re: Board games?

Post  Admin Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 pm

I emailed our boardgame "guru" to answer your question. He'll get back to you soon.
    Quinn
    Mook
    Mook

Post  Quinn Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Greetings Futzy,

Most of the games on this list

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Lothartvni?own=1&ff=1

will be appearing at the con this Saturday. I don't have space to transport them all but if you see anything there in particular you're interested in post here or message me in some way and I'll bring it along.

The boardgaming is mostly open gaming but I'll be setting up a couple of the larger ones for play like Arkham Horror for play in the early hours of the event.

Hope to see you there!

Quinn Munnerlyn III
    Futzy
    Mook
    Mook

Post  Futzy Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info and the link to your collection, it's a very impressive one... Two games you have that jump out at me becuase I have not had a chance to play them before are Indonesia and Power Grid. And of the games I have and was thinking about bringing, about the only two you don't have are Android and Pandemic.

Thanks again, and hope to get meet you on Saturday,

Futzy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm