Greater Games Gathering

    Newbie registration question

    Share

    Newbie registration question

    Post  Kelroy was here on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 pm

    Hey all, sorry I'm getting to the G3 party a little late. I'm afraid I only just heard about it. I just bought a pre-reg admission ticket, but I don't understand whether I need to sign up for particular games, or just show up and hope there's a spot open? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    avatar
    jtisdel
    Boardmember
    Boardmember

    Re: Newbie registration question

    Post  jtisdel on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 am

    Kelroy was here wrote:Hey all, sorry I'm getting to the G3 party a little late. I'm afraid I only just heard about it. I just bought a pre-reg admission ticket, but I don't understand whether I need to sign up for particular games, or just show up and hope there's a spot open? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Just show up - we'll work you in.

    What are you interested in playing?

    Re: Newbie registration question

    Post  Kelroy was here on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

    jtisdel wrote: Just show up - we'll work you in.

    What are you interested in playing?

    I was thinking of Flintloque and the 2pm Federation Commander. I'm also bringing 3 friends who may or may not have pre-registered, who may or may not play in the same games as me. Gotta love a little randomness, huh? Wink
    avatar
    jtisdel
    Boardmember
    Boardmember

    Re: Newbie registration question

    Post  jtisdel on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm

    Kelroy was here wrote:
    jtisdel wrote: Just show up - we'll work you in.

    What are you interested in playing?

    I was thinking of Flintloque and the 2pm Federation Commander. I'm also bringing 3 friends who may or may not have pre-registered, who may or may not play in the same games as me. Gotta love a little randomness, huh? Wink

    Shouldn't be a problem... See y'all Saturday!
    jmt
    ...who's running the FedCom games.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Newbie registration question

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:20 pm