Greater Games Gathering

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greater Games Gathering

2 posters

Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr

La Long Carabine
    La Long Carabine
    Gaming Novice
    Gaming Novice

Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr Empty Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr

Post  La Long Carabine Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr. 2 to 6 players.

The Game system is "Warrior Heroes: Adventurers and Armies" no experience is needed. Using 1/72 figures provided by the gamemaster. All you need bring is yourself everything else will be supplied.

Game Description: The great and evil sorcerer Wyzar Al-Wahr has a reputation for enslaving anyone or anything to further his mad quest for power and domination. While he was attempting to enslave a powerful daemon the sorcerer lost control of the fiend, and it returned home with Al-Wahr as its "guest"! The sorcerer's untimely departure has left his lair and its treasures "unguarded". The lure of treasure with no owner is sure to draw many opportunists? Are you brave enough and strong enough to raid Al-Wahr's Lair? Can you survive the monsters guarding the lair and the competition trying to make off with Al-Wahr's treasure?

I will have two time slots open for play 0900 - 1200 and 1500 - 1800.
    La Long Carabine
    La Long Carabine
    Gaming Novice
    Gaming Novice

Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr Empty Re: Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr

Post  La Long Carabine Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:40 pm

My thanks to everyone who played my game. I had a great time running it, I hope who played had fun as well. I view this year as a huge success! Last year, I had no players, and this year, I had 4 players in each time slot.

Looking forward to August.
    Admin
    Admin

Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr Empty Re: Two Hour Wargames - Raiding the Lair of the Wyzar Al-Wahr

Post  Admin Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah, I gotta say the game LOOKED awesome. We'll be happy to have you back in August!
    La Long Carabine
    La Long Carabine
    Gaming Novice
    Gaming Novice

Post  La Long Carabine Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am

Unless something comes up, I will be there in August for sure.

LLC aka Ron

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am