Greater Games Gathering

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greater Games Gathering

2 posters

Twilight 2000

Kampfgruppe Cottrell
    Kampfgruppe Cottrell
    Gaming Novice
    Gaming Novice

Twilight 2000 Empty Twilight 2000

Post  Kampfgruppe Cottrell Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm

I just found my box of Twilight 2000 stuff and boy does it bring back memories. I loved this game with it's realistic background of our world gone to pot. I remember we always gamed in the DFW area in Twilight as it is were we grew up and knew most about. I remember having games that took us to the Six Flags Mall for supplies or raid the car plant for spare parts and vehicles. Since I was in high school we tended to play as teenagers and we where fighting up against those Arlington High and Martin High pro-commie militias out for the same booty as us. Damn I was a geek!

Great game nonetheless so if you've never heard of it you can pick it up on e-Bay for cheap and if you got it it will take you back to a time when the Evil Empire and the Free World had just thrown nukes around, the world's economies burst and it was mostly a dog eat dog world of survival in a world gone mad! Not much has changed.

Welcome to the Twilight,
    Brian
    republics fury
    republics fury
    Gaming Novice
    Gaming Novice

Twilight 2000 Empty Re: Twilight 2000

Post  republics fury Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

If you're going to G3 you should run a game of it. I'd love to play again. I can still lay my hands on all my T2K stuff. Ahh...smell the Post Nuc war era...just beautiful.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am